When you or a loved one is seriously hurt because of the negligent, reckless or intentional conduct of another you shouldn’t have to feel alone at the mercy of the insurance companies. We are here for you and are ready advocate on your behalf. We treat you like family, with decency, compassion and respect.
When disaster strikes, litigation is the last thing on your mind. And that's the way it should be. Your family has been through enough, just focus on your coping with the tragedy and recovering from the loss. The Law Offices of Adam Neijna has spent many years helping people and families throughout North Carolina and Florida with their personal injury claims.
Our firm can't change the past and we can't guarantee a particular result. But, we can make sure you are heard and use our best efforts to hold those responsible accountable. My firm pays attention to you, listens to your concerns and acts with honesty, integrity and diligence in pursuing your rights. We handle a wide range of cases including:
- Product Failures
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Tire Failures
- Premises Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Catastrophic Loss
There is nothing simple about pursuing these claims. And while every case is different, a couple of suggestions may go a long way to preserving your claim.
- Notice the loss and demand the evidence be preserved: When a dispute exists between parties it is improper to knowingly and intentionally destroy the evidence. To protect yourself, make sure the other party knows there has been a loss and demand that the evidence be preserved. Send your notice in writing.
- Document the evidence and the scene: Conditions change and it is important you document what they looked like at the time of the event. Take pictures and measurements. Note the scene conditions, e.g., is it day, night, dry or raining. Identify witnesses to the incident. It is not the responsibility of the other party to do this for you. The other party's sole agenda is to act in their own best interest, not yours.
- Maintain the evidence: If there is a critical piece of evidence, demand that you keep it. Keep it safe and do not alter it. Let the experts examine the evidence. You're just making sure the consultants have something to examine.
- Retain an attorney: Whether you hire The Law Offices of Adam Neijna or another firm, hire an attorney to represent your interests. The sooner a lawyer is retained, the sooner he/she can take these burdens off your shoulders. You have already been through a lot. You need to focus elsewhere, not on prosecuting your claim. Lawyers deal with these situations every day, you do not. Don't lose evidence because you were overwhelmed. You have already been traumatized, let someone help you through the recovery process.
My firm focuses on the little details so you don't have to. With access to a wide range of consultants, we make sure that your claim has been thoroughly investigated. We do what you need to so you don't have to. Let us help you.